22nd November – Key Reasons for employers to use a recruiter:
Less risk – hiring the wrong person can be costly. Most good recruiters offer a replacement guarantee.
- Access a broader talent pool – recruiters have access to a huge network of candidates & hidden talent.
- Recruitment knowledge – We know what we are doing. Recruitment – its what we do best.
- Market knowledge – We understand skills shortages and salary expectations & the likelihood of fulfilling your requirements.
15th October – Beating the applicant tracking system
Did you know that the many employers use an automoated process to screen resumes in the initial stages. Many errors occur when using these systems, which could mean your chances of landing the job are dramatically reduced. To beat the applicant tracking system have a read of the article attached, it suggests font type, using keywords and the format of the document could influence the system.
24 Sep 2018 – Why would a company use a recruiter?
Good question. Let me tell you why…
Using a recruiter saves businesses both time & money. The cost of hiring & the turnover can be extremely high. Outsourcing your hiring gives you the opportunity to focus on what you do best, to make money for your business, whilst you leave the specialist to take care of your recruitment. Do what you do best and let us do what we do best.
10 Sep 2018 – Patrese People launches in the UK
Having a successful two years in the Australian market, Patrese Poeple has now invested in the UK. We offer an excellent recruitment service & our recruitment team in the UK work in line with our core belief that “people make the difference”.
For more information about our UK Recruitment Services visit – www.patresepeople.co.uk
04 Sep 2018 – Employment Trends
Latest news from seek.com.au reveals that while advertised jobs saw a modest decline last month, new job ads overall are up 8.7% compared to the same time last year. They also showed that most industries experienced salary growth. For further information on industry trends and the job market – read here.
27 Aug 2018 – NEWS I TESTIMONIAL I NEWS I TESTIMONIAL I NEWS I TESTIMONIAL
Recruitment is a tough industry and we always try our best to get it right, first time, every time. It was great to hear such positive feedack last week when one of our clients said, “I interviewed 8 people before engaging your services. You give me 1 candidate and filled the role. Well done & thanks!”
This is recruitment at its best!
23 Aug 2018 – Do you know the real reason you should utilise the service of a recruiter? To access the “hidden job market”. The statistics speak for themselves:
- Only 25% of all jobs are posted online!
- 15% of all jobs are filled through head hunting – Hidden job market
- 45% of all jobs are filled through networking – Hidden job market
- 15% of all jobs are filled internally – Hidden job market
08 Aug 2018 – Great resume advice
Aug 2018 – Interesting statistics
- 70% of candidates are passive job seekers
- 69% of jobseekers would NOT take a job in a company with a bad reputation
- 98% of candidates who had a good experience would refer others
- 73% of millennials found their last position through a social media site
For further information refer to the, Human Resources Today, article.
July 2018 – Five Questions job seekers should ask recruiters
July 2018 – Five Ways to make meetings work for your team
July 2018 – The science behind employee performance
May 2018 – RegisterWithARecruiterToday..pdf
April 2018 – GreatInterviewQuestions.pdf
Feb2018 – Whatemployerslookfor.pdf