We are assisting our client in their search for an experienced, Full Time, Service Planner / Work Scheduler. Based in Burleigh, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation who have an outstanding reputation for customer service and an excellent company culture.
The role of Service Planner / Work Scheduler is to plan and schedule all maintenance and service works, in line with client demands and requirements. You will liaise with customers via phone & email, maintaining outstanding customer service.
Duties will include:
- Delivering fast & effective solutions to clients demands
- Planning and scheduling the workload for the external service team
- Ensure all contractual and mandatory planned and preventative maintenance actions are scheduled.
- Ensure all works are completed in a cost efficient and prompt manner
- Review available capacities for upcoming schedule periods, forecasting and planning ahead.
- Ensure the planned works maximise resources and productivity
- Update the database with notes as and when required
- Communicating to staff regarding the work planned and liaising as and when changes / amendment needs to be made.
To be successful in your application as Service Planner / Work Scheduler we require the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High level of computer literacy
- Demonstrated high level of organisational skills
- An excellent understanding of scheduling processes, work prioritisation and work scheduling systems in essential
- Capacity to accurately record and manage system information electronically
- Excellent telephone manner and high level of communication skills.
If you have the right experience and are looking for a stable and growing organisation, please apply with your resume as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be conacted.