Patrese People is a recruitment business.
Our client has engaged us to assist their search for a WH&S Coordinator for up to 12 months.
Ideally you will have a FMCG manufacturing background and dealings within the rural and agricultural sector.
- WH&S coordination
- Injury management, Return to Work
- Workers Compensation documentation and processes
- Be abreast of current WH&S Legislation
- Assist with WH&S training and WH&S Initiatives company wide
To be Successful
- Minimum 3 years in a similar WH&S role
- Certificate IV in TAE qualification
- Evidence of Advanced RTW Coordination Accreditation
- Superior knowledge of Workers Compensation Legislation QLD/NSW
- Excellent verbal and written English and numerical skills
- Demonstrated expderience in Risk Assessment, Hazard identification, Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Development and Implementation of new and update of WHS programs and continuous business improvement
- Ability to travel as this role will take you to parts of rural QLD and NSW.
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully maintained company vehicle
This is your opportunity to join a great brand with possible future opportunities.