Patrese People is a recruitment business recruiting for our long established client in Sydney.
Transport allocator to schedule trucks (bogies, truck & dogs, etc). Quarry / contract raw materials experience. Someone who thrives in a fast paced, high pressure environment and has the ability to schedule 30-40 trucks with up to 200-300 loads per day.
- Allocation/scheduling of truck deliveries and waste material pick ups
- Work within a fast paced high pressure environment (weighbridge)
- Allocating of 30-40 trucks – in and out of the yard
- Minimum 2 years allocation/scheduling experience in a similar fast paced, high pressure weighbridge role
- Raw quarry/concrete materials experience a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing casual truck drivers – contacts in the transport industry an advantage
- Flexible and can do attitude
- A good understanding of the chain of command
- Willingness to work a rotational Saturday shift
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with the truck drivers
- Great remuneration for the successful candidate
- Saturday shift is paid as overtime
- Hours – 8:30am to 5pm