Patrese People is a recruitment business working for our client to recruit a Floor Manager for their established hardware store. The store services Retail, Trade and Commercial clients.
You will be responsible for managing the team and for ensuring the store and team are running efficiently and cost effectively.
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service
- Ensure the store layout and presentation of products maximises sales and exceeds customer expectations
- Manage the retail floor and provide guidance, support and coordination to your team of 7
- Procurement of current and new products
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the health and safety of staff and customers within the store.
- Attracting new customers and developing relationships with them
To be Successful:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing a retail store and warehouse
- Experience in leading and mentoring a small team
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Trade background desirable but not essential
This is a full time, permanent role and you will be required to work Tuesday to Saturday. Great team and culture. Apply today for more information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.