This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a supportive and motivated team, in a driven and target focused culture.
You will report to the National Sales Manager and manage 3 regions- Melbourne Metro, Regional Victoria & Tasmania. The team is made up of approx 30 people, including a sales leader, field sales reps and some internal account managers.
This is a hands on State Sales Manager role in the industrial sector, where you will enable your sales team, leading by example. You will be responsible for motivating and coaching your team to ensure they reach the expected KPI’s, whilst ensuring strategic growth in untapped markets and new industrial regions.
You will have-
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate the entire field sales team;
- A passion for new business development and growth
- Previous experience in a similar role is absolutely essential – managing people remotely
- Previous experience / understanding of relationship building with industrial companies
- ‘Hands on’ approach & sales management experience;
- Successful sales track record in transactional selling;
- Cold Calling experience – proven track record;
- Experience in identifying and closing new business opportunities;
- the ability to relate well to your team and drive them;
- a committed attitude;
- a clear and strategic mindset with proven results & excellent communication skills.
If you are ready for a new challenge and are looking for a long term stable Sales Management role where you can bring about new successes whilst being backed by a company on its way to becoming a market leader, this is the role for you.
Please apply today and include your salary expectation in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.