Patrese People are a company providing recruitment services.
Our client is a well-established and reputable law firm with a resolution / settlement focus. Due to an increase in demand, we are currently assisting them in their search for a Senior Family Lawyer.
This is an opportunity to join a firm who is expanding rapidly, with a supportive team and culture. They recognise work life balance.
Supported by legal admin, your duties will include:
- Managing your own files, autonomously.
- Negotiating successful outcomes
- Conduct interim and final hearings
- Dealing with complex family law matters from separation to Domestic Violence.
- Proceeding to court as and when required
- Attending conferences
- Mentoring junior lawyers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years post grad experience
- Proven track record managing a diverse selection of case files
- The ability to work autonomously, managing your own case files and work loads (with the assistance of legal admin)
- Very much a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to client service and settlement focus
An attractive salary is available for the right person, coupled with a great team and business to be part of.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.