Patrese People is a recruitment business. We are recruiting for our client for a Purchasing Officer to joint the Procurement Department.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will assist the team in managing the workflow of all inventory items and SKU’sthroughout all stages of processing, from procurement to end product release.
Your duties will be:
- Data entry of all inventory data into the appropriate systems including incoming stock, returns/credits and order matching processes
- Ensure the inventory processes are flowing between all departments to ensure
- Releasing production orders enabling invoicing/shipping
- Create and maintain SKU’s and Bill of Materials for appropriate items
- Maintain vendor database
- Liaise with team leader and suppliers
- Create purchase orders
- Some procurement duties and product testing.
- Assist or relieve other team members as required
To be Successful:
- Experience in a purchasing assistant role in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- An excellent understanding of SKU’s and inventory control
- Experience using larger
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you are in for a new challenge, click apply now!
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.