Patrese People are a business providing recruitment services.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Assistant / CSO, looking for a part time opportunity in a supportive environment. My client is based on the Southern end of the Gold Coast and offer a broad range of products and services including financial advice and guidance, Superannuation and SMSF, Tax Solutions and more.
This is a part time Financial Planning Assistant / CSO role, working 22.5 hours per week. Days and hours are flexible. The role is an integral part of a small team.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the financial planners in the office
- Creating new clients
- Liaise with service providers
- First point of contact for clients
- Collate all documents to ensure compliance in line with FSA guidelines
- Organizing appointments
- Prepare clients files for adviser by collating data and completing necessary paperwork.
- Assist with client workflow
- Coordination of complex and professionally presented advice documents
- General administration/ filing and other duties required in line with business requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a CSO / Financial Planning Assistant role
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- A passion for the industry
- Sound understanding of financial planning standards and adherence to ASIC requirements.
- Reliable and process driven, well organised with strong time management skills
- Relevant Bachelor Degree, RG146/FASEA compliance or DFP qualified (or in the pursuit of one of these) is highly regarded.
If you meet the requirements and are looking for a stable permanent position, somewhere you can grow as the business continues to grow, please send your resume asap.