Patrese People are a business providing recruitment solutions.
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a driven and motivated individual to join their successful organisation and take responsibility for the growth of the business to business sales. This is an exciting opportunity, long term equity opportunity available, remote working optional and part time hours.
The role will be developing the business to new retail and construction type customers. Duties will include:
- Corporate business to business sales
- Trade sales and expos
- Client relationship management
- Attending appointments and presenting to clients
- Developing a strategic plan of how to grow the business
- Product training and merchandising to increase sales
- Cold calling and appointment setting
We are looking for someone with excellent business acumen and a drive and passion for business growth. Other requirements include”
- You will be someone who can work autonomously.
- You will have a proven track record in successful business to business sales
- Previous experience selling to LARGE retailers is ESSENTIAL
- A love of animals is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Computer literate is a must
- Your own vehicle is required (expenses will be paid)
As the business grows you will be offered an equity share. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to engage long term within the organisation. You will be paid an excellent base salary and uncapped coms. Average coms would be expected at $40k per annum.
This role is flexible, part time for the right person. 3 days per week, school hours could be an option.
Please apply with your resume and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.