Patrese People is a recruitment business.
We are undergoing a recruitment drive for an Operations Manager / Site Manager to oversee our client’s operations.
Our client’s branch is growing and they now require a manager to oversee the operational side of the site. You will bring your expertise in dangerous goods, logistics and yard management to our client’s yard and lead your team to further success! You will love a fast paced environment and thrive on a challenge with a positive can do attitude.
- Manage 2 direct reports and the team under them.
- Create and implement procedures for increased operational steamline and costing efficiencies
- Create and implement best practice to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Oversee the scheduling for Multi drop local deliveries, linehaul intra and interstate deliveries to Australian branches
- Manage the site for dangerous goods
- Ensure the safety of all workers, goods and transport are compliant
- Understand the whole of site including sales and running of the branch
To be Successful:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Worked with both multi drop and linehaul deliveries
- Out of the box thinker, think on the hop and work with breakdowns to achieve deliveries regardless
- Proven success in achieving streamlined and efficient process and cost saving results
- Proven success in leading teams to work towards the same goal
- Lead by the front management, mentoring down to eath attitude
- A willingness to step up or down to get the job done when required
- Strategic approach
- A good understanding of a whole site including sales and managing of a branch
- Problem solver, find the problem but bring the solution
- Dispute resolution
- Passionate, hard working & positive attitude
If you are bored and are craving a real challenge, then this might be the role for you. This is a national company which is growing and taking more of the market share. Apply today.