Patrese People are a business providing recruitment solutions
We are currently assisting our national client in their search for a Branch Manager for their Dubbo branch.
This is an exciting time to join their business located in Dubbo where you can take real ownership of the role and branch as if it were your own business and drive it to success! You will be accountable for the P&L and for the success of the branch.
A challenging role in a highly competitive industry in which our client is fast becoming known for their excellence in service delivery to the market.
The right person for this role will have a strong logistics background. You will be managing 7 people and will be responsible for the profitability of the branch and oversee all divisions of the branch including logistics (multidrop), warehouse/yard, drivers, administration, safety and compliance, whilst working in conjunction with the sales team driving the branch forward in its success.
You will have a hands on approach and although running the branch will be your main prirority, you will be a team player who is happy to jump in and assist the team when needed. This could mean you may from time to you may need to drive a fork lift or even a HR truck and perform deliveries.
We welcome applicants from people with:
- A proven track of leading a large multi-disciplined team of people
- Previous experience managing a branch, including p&l and sales growth
- The ability to dive deep into the branch and ensure all divisions are running effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience in driving the branch and team creating an excellent culture and growing on the existing culture.
- A background in a similar industry where you have been responsible for logistics, customer service, sales, compliance and finance.
- Logistics experience in multi-drop
- You will be a team player, someone who can brings ideas and implement them accordingly
- You will have a proven track record as a leader and manager, able to bring the best out of people
- You will be drive, strategic, structured and have an open door policy with a team building and mentoring approach to staff.
- Part of a national company
- Significant future career opportunities
- Excellent base + super + bonus + car allowance/car
This is a fantastic opportunity which does not present very often in this national company.
If you love to lead a team and work beside them at the same time, then this could be your new job If you have the skills as above, please apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.