Patrese People are assisting our clients in finding an experienced Conveyancer and Licenced Conveyancer.
The role will be working in a busy, corporate office environment, within a hardworking and friendly team. You will be expected to manage your clients and cases from the first contact to settlement.
Looking for both Qld and NSW conveyancers.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’, post admission, experience in conveyancing
- You will have strong knowledge of relevant legislation
- A proven track record in managing your own case load from start to finish
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Operate at a professional level
- Someone at ease with networking and enjoys working as part of a team
- You must have sound communication skills
- Build and maintain rapport with existing clients
To be successful in this conveyancer position you will require:
- Completed Conveyancer Course and/or current Conveyancer License
- Experienced in Qld and or/ NSW conveyancing
- LEAP and PEXA settlements experience
- Online processing
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Computer skills and phone manner
- Team player
- Excellent organization skills and multi-task
- Liaising with clients
- Managing files from start to finish
- Settlements – A to Z
- Working as a team
- Keeping up to date with all legal guidelines and standards
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
- You will be rewarded for your success.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.