- Cleaning Products company with national and international footprint
- Recent facility upgrade
- Stable and well established business
About the client
A stable and well established company with a high standard of customer service, who pride themselves in producing a range of high quality cleaning products, are seeking a General Manager to take the reins and the business forward to the next level.
About the role
Reporting to and working closely with the business founder, the General Manager will be responsible for all facets of the business from the production plant to the warehouse and oversee sales & finance. The role has 3 direct report and 16 people in the business, there will have a key focus on streamlining plant process to ensure consistent customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring and maximising on the strategic growth of the organisation.
The General Manager is required to build strong relationships and gain stakeholder engagement across all facets of the business and with people from all walks of life, so being personable is a key trait. Other duties:
- Optimise & streamline the plant / production facility
- Ensure policies & procedures are being adhered to as all times
- Maximise productivity
- Implement practices that focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure robust safety procedures in line with WHS guidelines
- A proven track record in a similar role is essential
- Extensive people management experience is a must
- Experience working across international markets is encouraged but not essential
- You will have an excellent understanding of manufacturing process and procedure coupled with extensive experience of warehousing and distribution
- You will be astute with business and financial management, with experience of managing business costs and budget control.
- You will be a strategic thinker and strong leader, someone with ambition and drive to move the business forward.
If you have the right experience and are looking for a long term opportunity please apply online with your up to date resume.
At Patrese People, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.