A well established Law firm with offices in Brisbane & Gold Coast and boasting an excellent reputation.
With continued growth my client is looking to appoint a Family lawyer, someone with 2 years minim PAE to join their busy high performing team. In modern offices, with an excellent and inclusive company culture, they also offer an excellent mentor ship program and a clear progression plan.
About the role
You will work with talented senior family lawyers in managing your own files, with the assistance of office support staff. The team’s success is founded on assisting clients navigate their matters to the best possible outcomes through personable and empathetic support and mediation.
Through the mentor program you will be supported in all aspects of family law whilst raising your own professional profile. If you are looking for a great team and a place to build on your career, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Minimum of 2 years PAE
- The capability to manage a variety of family law matters advantageous
- Experience of managing Meditations
- Flexible in nature and someone willing to learn
- Personable with excellent communications skills
- Team Player
- Competitive remuneration to match experience;
- Dynamic, ambitious and supportive team;
- Innovative and fast growing firm.
- Excellent employee benefits