Patrese People is a recruitment agency.
Your role will be to assist the family lawyer in her daily administrative needs.
Ideally you will have family law experience, with a detailed understanding of family law processes and procedures. Your typing will be fast and accurate with a high level of computer based proficiency, together with experience using Leap and court portals. You will be a multi tasker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Support to the senior family lawyer;
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents incl briefs and court documentation accurately and to a high standard;
- Filing documents to the Commonweath Court Portal
- Working under pressure to ensure deadlines are met in line with the business requirements;
- Liaising with clients and professionals;
- Diary management
- Managing the lawyer’s files;
- Billing; and
- General administrative duties
To be successful in your application as Paralegal you will be required to have:
- Minimum 3 years recent Family Law Paralegal experience, in a corporate Legal office
- You will have a proven track record with preparing general documents and amendments, including Court Document preparation & the use of precedents
- You will be confident in your approach to work and a real team player
- You will be a proficient user of LEAP
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- You will be an organized person able to work using your own initiative
- Proficient in MS Office
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume today.