Patrese People is a recruitment agency
Our client is in need of a Commercial Accountant.
As a Commercial Accountant, your role will be to assist the Commercial Accountant for the Group in the rural sector of the business. to oversee the management of the commercial sector of the business.
Ideally a CA or CPA qualification is preferred, but if you have 5 or more years in post graduate accountancy, they will consider those who are about to commence the qualification studies for CPA.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly Financial Reporting to Management
- Analysis of all of the rural division’s finances
- Pricing and Budget Forecasting and analysis of same
- Build budget business cases
- Financial Risk Assessment of the rural sector of business
- Hands on COA reconciliations
- Review of processes
- Implementation of new processes
- Audit processes
To be successful
- Minimum 5 years as qualified accountant
- FMCG experience desired but not essential
- CA or CPA qualification desired but not essential
- The desire to progress studies to CA or CPA – essential
- Highly proficient with the current Accounting/Tax laws
- Demonstrated experience in keeping up to date with current standards
- Experience in providing detailed reporting to senior management
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Excellent numerical and English written and verbal skills
The role will be explained in more detail to shortlisted applicants.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.