Patrese People is a recruitment agency
Our client is in need of a Commercial Accountant for their agribusiness division.
It will be yoru role to oversee the management of the commercial sector of the business. Ideally a CA or CPA qualification is preferred, but if you have 5 or more years in post graduate accountancy, they will consider those who are about to commence the qualification studies for CPA.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly Financial Reporting to Management
- Analysis of all of the division’s finances
- Pricing and Budget Forecasting and analysis of same
- Financial Risk Assessment of the business
- Hands on COA reconciliations
- Review of processes
- Implementation of new processes
- Audit processes
To be successful
- Minimum 5 years as qualified accountant
- CA or CPA qualification desired but not essential
- The desire to progress studies to CA or CPA – essential
- Highly proficient with the current Accounting/Tax laws
- Demonstrated experience in keeping up to date with current standards
- Experience in providing detailed reporting to senior management
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Excellent numerical and English written and verbal skills
The role will be explained in more detail to shortlisted applicants.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.