Business Development Manager – Recruitment
Patrese People are in a growth phase therefore we are looking for a Business Development Manager who understands the recruitment industry and knows what it takes to source new business opportunities and build relationships with new companies.
A boutique recruitment company offering both temporary and permanent recruitment options, coupled with a variety of HR Solutions. Recruiting nationally, our aim is to find the right people for the right jobs and you will see by our Google reviews we have an outstanding reputation.
We are a generalist recruiter providing commercial staff across most sectors ranging from administrators, sales, middle to senior management.
Our team is small, friendly and motivated for success with customer service at the forefront of all that we do.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities through effective sales interactions
- Identify and develop client/business relationships
- Attend appointments and present services to potential clients
- Assess clients’ requirements and respond accordingly with an appropriate solution.
- Devise strategic, targeted, and quantifiable marketing & promotional campaigns; both digital & non-digital
- Network to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who is well connected with a background in business development and sales growth.
- An understanding / previous sales experience in the recruitment industry will be highly regarded.
- Strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build a lead database
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality and the ability to negotiate and close the deal
- Flexible and a go getter
- Ability to work together to further grow Patrese People’s good reputation
- The ability to overcome the ‘objection’ and be persistent with a proven track record in follow up and pipeline management
More about the opportunity
- full time or part time hours, negotiable for the right person
- Remote work
- Office hours – no weekends
If you have the passion to succeed and want to join an expanding business, please send your resume and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.