If you are looking for an exciting role with a well established and stable company, experiencing substantial growth with plenty of career progression opportunities, this is the role you have been waiting for.
Your role as the Business Development Executive will be to focus predominantly on new business development across QLD territory in cleaning and sanitizing products, across a variety of industries including- Automotive, hospitality and medical industries.
As a Business Development Executive QLD you will be responsible for:
- Business development activities including field sales and cold calling
- Generating your own leads and appointments
- Convert leads into orders
- Quote clients
- Complete sales contracts
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and events as and when required
- Interstate travel is required
- Update CRM and provide activity reports to management
To be successful in this role applicants will need:
- A proven track record which highlights your hunting skills
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Passion for the thrill of the chase
- Ability to close sales effectively with excellent persuasive skills
- A proven track record in your ability to build a business pipeline and successfully convert those opportunities into sales.
- Valid full and current drivers license is essential for travel to and from client appointments.
- Good oral & written communication skills
Company benefits include excellent base salary (up to $70k negotiable), plus uncapped coms, Plus vehicle.
Please apply by submitting your resume and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.