We are currently assisting our client, a national company, in their search for a Branch Manager. Highly competitive, they are expecting significant growth out of their Perth region.
This is an exciting time to join the business and manage the Perth operation, where you will take ownership of the role and manage the Welshpool branch as if it is your own business.
As the Branch Manager you will be responsible for all departments including:
Logistics, Customer Service, Warehouse/ Yard, Drivers, Finance, Customer Service and Compliance.
This is a busy branch and there are significant development plans for the site. It is a hands on role suitable for someone who likes to lead from the front, take a strategic approach and make things happen through engagement and ownership.
We welcome applicants from people with:
- A proven track of leading a large multi-disciplined team of people
- Previous experience managing a branch, including p&l and a hand in sales growth
- The ability to drive the branch and team creating an excellent culture and growing on the existing culture.
- A background in a similar industry where you have been responsible for transport logistics, customer service, sales, compliance and finance.
- Transport / Logistics experience is essential
- You will be a team player, someone who can brings ideas and implement them accordingly
- You will have a proven track record as a leader and manager, able to bring the best out of people
- Part of a national company
- Significant future career opportunities
- Excellent base, Yearly bonus
If you meet the requirements please send your resume and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.