Patrese People is a recruitment company.
Our national industrial client is one of the leaders in its field and growing.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to join our client who is in a growth phase. The ideal candidate will have a logistics background, be strategic and have a good understanding on how to drive sales.
Our client’s Dubbo branch requires a Branch Manager to step in and hit the ground running.
Being a smaller branch, this role requires a hands on Branch Manager, you will manage a small team of approx 8. You will be responsible for all departments including: Logistics, Safety Compliance, Customer Service, Warehouse/Yard, Drivers, Finance, and Compliance.
You will have a hands on approach and will be happy to step in and assist the team when and where needed. This could mean you may need to on occasion drive a fork lift or even a truck and perform deliveries.
This is a diverse role which reports direct to the state manager.
The successful applicant:
- 3-4 years of industrial branch management experience
- Proven experience of people management for 8+ staff
- Extensive knowledge of operations, logistics and inventory control
- Excellent understanding of driving sales growth in the industrial and commercial sector
- Excellent knowledge of financial reporting including P&L accountability, product pricing, trading margins, inventory management
- Strategic and ‘Can do’ mindset
- You will have a hands on attitude and be happy to step in and assist the team when required, including client visits, warehouse/yard, truck deliveries
- Demonstrated experience on leading a team and continuing a good culture environment
- Maintaining industry, market and product knowledge to respond to customer needs and supplier opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excel in a high pressured environment
- Current Forklift Licence – or be prepared to obtain one
- Current MR Licence – or be prepared to obtain one
In return for your dedication and hard work:
- Base salary base +super
- KPI Bonus Structure
- Company car, phone, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity which does not present very often in this national company.
If you love to lead a team and work beside them at the same time, then this could be your new job If you have the skills as above, please apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.