Excellent opportunity to work for a company who has long term staff members. Our client is in need of a part-time bookkeeper. This is an ideal role for the qualified experienced Bookkeeper who can work autonomously and has a great understanding of inventory, manufacturing and international money exchange & exchange rates.
Initially the role will require you to work 30 hours per week. Once settled, the peak and low seasons will dictate your hours to be between 20 and 30 hours each week.
You will work directly for the owner of the business and will perform a full function Bookkeeper role with all accounts functions right up to BAS preparation, dealing with the ATO and ready to hand to the external Accountant. Ideally you will have an operations/manufacturing background. You will
Hours are reasonably flexible, but must work Friday. Preferred hours are 9 to 5, five days per week.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Inventory (including cloud inventory)
- Credit control
- Currency Conversion experience
- International Banking
To be successful:
- Certified Xero user
- Minimum 3 years full function accounts experience
- Inventory experience a must!
- Experience working in $US, British Pounds plus currency exchange/conversion/banking
- Experience working with cloud inventory movements (external 3PL shipping)
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping/Finance desirable
- Must be able to and enjoy working autonomously
- Flexible in nature with a proactive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Be able to work in collaboration with international staff
- Xero and CIN7 experience
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.