Temp hire agencies are invaluable resources for job seekers as they do much of the heavy lifting for you. It’s true that employment isn’t always guaranteed but it is still worth putting your hat in the ring. Submit your resume, take a few tests, sit through an interviewing process and you can let the leads roll in and the job opportunities come your way.
The Job Seeker’s Process
For those in the market for temporary work, there isn’t a need to go door to door with your resume or chase leads online. Instead, there are plenty of temp hire agencies in Ballina and throughout New South Wales and Queensland – in fact, they’re all over Australia.
In summary, making use of a temp hire agency is a great way to cut through the red tape of the hiring process.
Here are the steps that you will follow during your search for temporary (or permanent) employment through an agency:
- Find the right recruitment & employment agency for you or more than one if you’d like to increase your odds.
- Register at the agency.
- Fill out the application form(s) that they provide.
- Create a resume and add it to your file with the agency.
- Take the qualifying tests at the hiring agency.
- Schedule and prepare for the interview with the recruitment agency- be open and honest about what you want to do.
- Go through a training process, if necessary.
The key here is to take your time and consider your moves from the start of the process to the interview or training process. You’ll want to attract the best position that you can. Finding the right agency is arguably the most important step on this list and needs to be carefully considered.
If you are in the market for a quality hire or on the prowl for your next position, Patrese People is the top resource for all hiring solutions. For any permanent or temp hires in Ballina or the rest of Australia, we are the solution.